The 20th Annual Conference of the ISCB and the 44th Annual Conference Jahrestagung of the GMDS will take place in parallel September 13-17, 1999 in Heidelberg, Germany. ISCB-GMDS-99 will continue the long sequence of successful and stimulating ISCB- and GMDS-conferences, which have significantly influenced the development of methodologies in medicine and health care in the past. In keeping with traditions of ISCB a specialized Mini-symposium will take place on Friday, September 17. The topic is the Assessment of Drug Risks.
The selected topics for ISCB-99 cover a broad range of currently discussed methological problems in preclinical and clinical biostatistics. Participants are encouraged to submit papers focusing on theoretical or practical aspects in these fields. There will be a Presidential Keynote Lecture.
- Frailty Models in Multivariate Survival Analysis
- Evaluation of Markers in Clinical Research
- Impact of Guidelines on the Statistical Analysis of Clinical Trials
- Assessment of Classification and Prediction Rules
- New Challenges in Molecular Medicine
- Statistical Monitoring
- Prognostic Models in Oncelogy
For further information on ISCB-99
Visit The Heidelberg Homepage at : http://www.dkfz-heidelberg.de/biostatistics/GMDS-ISCB99
Student award - please refer to the Heidelberg homepage. Notice: closing date is moved to Feb. 12th 1999
This page was last updated :18-01-99